princess//
1
2
3



Bonjour
♣ 0

Em Hi. Waddup people. Yeah hi again. Im bored . And you guys are bored too, obviously youre here. So yeah emm *yawn* another boring day. elelelele soooo tbh i dont any idea to post but yeaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont know lah.  I’ve got something important to talk about today.
Well this is my first blog entry. This is for my science computer's assignment.Now here I am, sitting in front of the computer screen, trying to pull myself away from twitter and vomit something out for my blog. 

I think I had better to introduce myself! My name is Hanani Hardy binti Rhendra Hardy. yeah such a unique but beauty name right? Haha. It is hard to find someone with same name like me. Uiyoooooo Lucky me! hihihi Im the only Hanani Hardy in world 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜.


Okay then what next? where shall we start? Im 18 next month. OMG. No longer underage kid 💁💁💁💁 btw Im Kelantanese but currently studiying in Selangor. I am Selangor Matriculation College Student( SeMaCs)Im mom and dad's little pumpkin even im already a big girl. They were freaking hard to let me go as this is my first time living in hostel and be independent. At first they disagree with my dicision to enter this matric as it is not that 'stone a way' from my house. But then they agree to let me have experiences study outside from Kelantan 💜


Opss I gotta go. My tutorial already end and i have to go to other lecture. Talk to you later. Bye guys!




◄ older

newer ►