princess//
1
2
3



Why i am here in matric...
♣ 0

Me eating oat krunch while thinking what should i write this time.... Its raining outside and im freezing in this computer lab. Tbh  I had a really good idea for my post I've been thinking about all day. But then sit down to write it, and then blank. What the hell. gahhh. However don't worry guys. I am thinking share my life in how on earth I can be here in matric, living a part from family ( I am 503.0 km away from them guys 😢) 

UITM or Matric. UITM or Matric. That was what in my mind when the result came out. I was really confuse and can't decide that the best for me. Ayah prefer me to futher my studies in Matric but ibu being a mom, offered me an escape route, giving me the liberty and freedom to choose either Uitm, Matric or any any private college I fancied as im quite slow to catch up in study. On the other end of the spectrum, was my dad, who never budged on his stand to send me to matriculation. My ayah, being a dad as well , was bent on it and dangled many carrots to persuade me into accepting matriculation offer. We went back and forth on this issue, and I knew I was fighting a losing battle. Eventually, I relented and since it was both my parents are matric's alumni. I decided to give matriculation a shot (read that as a gunshot! They said everything can change in a day. All you need is just one day to change your fate and destiny and so it was what it was.

I was happy camper at first but then after getting advices and support from teachers , also did some research about my matric, i was getting excited - over the moon - and felt like I can't wait to enter matric. The day came and now im here in Selangor Matriculation College. So far everything seems fine even there was those time i felt completely mess, emotionally like roller coster, homesick and stuck but i choose not to play a victim because I don't want to repeat the same mistake like in the past again. I can and I believe in myself.


You know what ;


 fighting for what you believe in is never easy you will find obstacles and you will fall. It’s within you to either give up or keep fighting as the saying says ”It’s never about how much you fall, but it’s about how much you rise again”. 





BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND NEVER GIVE UP




◄ older

newer ►